By Travelzoo Staff
The upcoming weather forecast calls for an increase in temperature, so we negotiated a Local Deal to get subscribers outside and enjoy the day. For $29 per person or $55 for 2, spend three hours paddleboarding in Newport Bay and receive an organic, fresh juice. These boards typically rent for $20 an hour, and the juice is valued at $6.
Why we love it
- Paddle board off Newport Beach for 3 hours for up to 58% off
- The outing also includes a choice of organic, fresh-pressed juice from Extract Juice Bar
- These boards regularly rent for $20 per hour
- Book boards anytime during the day
June 10, 2013 - Sept. 8, 2013
Balboa Fun Tours
1910 W Balboa Blvd
Newport Beach, CA 92663
- While paddleboarding, you can see sights along the coastline and burn 500 to 700 calories an hour, according to Shape magazine. Use this rental anytime during the day.
- The two juice options from Extract Juice Bar are "The Leaf" (lime, apple, celery, ginger, spinach and parsley) or "The Hangover" (mango, cucumber, carrot and orange) and are served at Balboa Fun Tours when collecting your board. You can also get a wetsuit, if preferred, for $7, regularly $15, paid direct to Balboa Fun Tours.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, June 10, through Sept. 8, 2013. Reservations are not required but boards are subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Must know how to swim. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms