By Travelzoo Staff
Chef Katie Averill has worked with celebrity chefs including Charlie Palmer, Todd English and Gary Danko. For $39 per person, regularly $80, Travelzoo subscribers can get a hands-on cooking class from Averill at Eat Street Culinary in Anaheim.
Why we love it
- For under $40, take a 3-hour cooking class
- Chef Katie Averill worked with Charlie Palmer & Todd English
- 94% of Travelzoo users who have taken this class "love" it
- Classes are BYOB; bring a bottle of your favorite wine
June 10, 2013 - Nov. 23, 2013
Eat Street Culinary
270 S. Clementine St.
Anaheim, CA 92805
- Choose from classes on a variety of subjects, ranging from homemade pastas and specialty breads to chocolate-making and pastry-baking. Or buy two vouchers and sign up with your significant other for a "date night" class.
- The three-hour sessions begin with a chef demonstration in which Averill discusses proper techniques, and then Averill guides each student as they prepare a recipe at their own cooking station, using the on-site Wolf ranges, mixers and stoves. At the end of the class, the group sits down to dine on their creations and discuss their results.
- Classes are BYOB; bring a bottle of wine to pair with your dish.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, June 11, through Nov. 23, 2013. Reservations required. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; 2 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. A 7-day cancellation policy applies. Classes must be attended by redemption end date of Nov. 23, 2013. An upcharge will apply to Seafood or Specialty classes valued at more than $80. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms