By Travelzoo Staff
Set sail through scenic Corona del Mar with a two-hour electric boat rental from California Recreation Company. For $89, you and up to seven friends can play captain and cruise through the harbor. Regularly $190, each of these zero-emission boats features a canvas top, retractable windows, plush vinyl seats and two dining tables.
Why we love it
- For just over $11 per person, up to 8 people can take a private 2-hour electric boat cruise
- This excursion regularly costs $190
- Each boat comes equipped with a stereo system and iPod dock
- Explore Newport Harbor and dock at a nearby restaurant
- Book early to reserve a sunset cruise; valid 7 days a week
- Great for adults and kids
March 15, 2013 - June 10, 2013
The Irvine Company Resort Properties/California Recreation Company
1137 Bayside Drive
Corona del Mar, CA 92625
- Hit the water any day of the week -- we suggest booking an evening trip so you can take in the sunset views.
- Bring along your favorite drinks and snacks and store them in the boat’s efficiency refrigerator, or dock and dine at a nearby restaurant. Each boat is also equipped with a stereo system and iPod dock.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, March 15, through June 10, 2013. The boat can hold up to 8 passengers, and only 1 voucher is needed per boat. Limit 1 voucher per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Reservations are required. A 72-hour cancellation policy applies. Holidays and holiday weekends may be subject to upcharge. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms