By Travelzoo Staff
Coast through Newport Bay with up to eight of your closest friends and a bottle of bubbly during a 90-minute electric boat cruise. This excursion, courtesy of Newport Fun Tours, costs $65 with this Local Deal instead of the regular $150.
Why we love it
- A group of 9 friends can embark on a private 90-minute electric boat cruise and share a bottle of sparkling wine
- This excursion from Newport Fun Tours costs less than $8 per person
- Each boat is equipped with an MP3 stereo system
- Book early to reserve a sunset cruise
Feb. 14, 2013 - Aug. 18, 2013
Newport Fun Tours
3101 W. Coast Highway
Newport Beach, CA 92663
- Reservations can be made any day of the week; we suggest scheduling an evening trip to watch the sunset. Bring along additional drinks and snacks for the ride and store them in the boat's beverage gallery, complete with an ice chest, storage compartment and cutting board. Each boat is also equipped with an MP3 stereo system.
- The boats are easy to drive and piloted by you or one of your guests; a captain is not on board.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Feb. 19, through Aug. 18, 2013. Limit 1 voucher per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. The boat can hold up to 9 passengers, and only 1 voucher is needed per boat. Reservations are required and must be made at least 72 hours in advance. Holiday and holiday weekends may be subject to upcharge. A 72-hour cancellation policy applies. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms