By Travelzoo Staff
On Saturday, Feb. 23, Orange County Restaurant Week kicks off with the second-annual launch event from 4-7 p.m. Travelzoo subscribers can attend this culinary celebration for $25 per person (reg. $50) and sample unlimited tastings of food and drinks from local restaurants.
Why we love it
- Attend the Orange County Restaurant Week launch event on Saturday, Feb. 23 for half off
- Taste food from more than 20 local restaurants, including CUCINA Enoteca, Scott's Seafood and Slater's 50/50
- Wine and cocktails are also included from La Crema wine, Stella Artois and Patron Tequila
- Receive complimentary valet parking
Feb. 8, 2013 - Feb. 23, 2013
Orange County Restaurant Week Launch Event
3901 MacArthur Blvd.
Newport Beach, CA 92660
- The ticket includes food tastings from more than 20 top eateries, including Scott's Seafood, CUCINA Enoteca, The Melting Pot and Slater's 50/50. Wine and cocktails are also included from a selection of purveyors, such as La Crema wine, Stella Artois and Patron Tequila.
- Complimentary valet parking is also included and cocktail attire is required.
- Proceeds from the launch party's ticket sales will go to Share Our Strength (SOS) to help end childhood hunger. Orange County Restaurant Week takes place Feb. 24 - March 2.
The fine print
Note: The number of available vouchers is limited, so the deal is expected to sell out before the "Time Left to Buy" expires. Vouchers can be redeemed on Saturday, Feb. 23, from 4-7 p.m. The voucher will serve as your ticket for entry to the event. Upon arrival, present the voucher and a photo ID at the registration tables. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; 2 additional vouchers may be purchases as gifts. Must be 21 years old or older to attend the event. Dress code (cocktail attire) will be strictly enforced. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer.
See all terms