By Travelzoo Staff
CBS Los Angeles
says "you'll be seriously hooked up" at The Cabanas at Pacific Edge Hotel. Travelzoo subscribers can save 50% and leave their coolers and lounge chairs at home with a luxe cabana rental including premium bottle service
and appetizers. If you gather a group of 10, this all-day experience is less than $23 per person
Why we love it
- Rent a beachside cabana for up to 10 with bottle service and apps for just $22.50 per person
- CBS Los Angeles says "there is truly nothing like them in OC"
- A range of premium bottles is available including Ketel One and Bombay Sapphire
- The all-day rental features indoor and outdoor spaces with daybeds, TVs and a VIP cabana host
- Great for birthdays, quick getaways and football parties
Dec. 20, 2012 - May 10, 2013
The Cabanas at Pacific Edge Hotel
647 South Coast Hwy
Laguna Beach, CA 92651
- The cabana is yours from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m., and during this time you can select one of these bottles with complementary mixers: Ketel One, Azunia Blanco, Bacardi, Captain Morgan, Bombay Sapphire, Jack Daniel’s or Crown Royal. You also choose an appetizer platter to share (up to $48 value), including the calamari, vegetable or Greek options.
- The private rented space includes an indoor sitting room and outdoor lounge area (with key access) that opens up to the beach. It comes packed with everything you need for the day, including chairs and daybeds, beach towels, private baths and showers, TVs and a personal VIP cabana host dedicated to your soiree.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed up to 21 days in advance; vouchers expire May 10, 2013. Valid Monday-Friday from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 2 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 48 hours’ notice. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Please note you will be charged the house standard rate of 23% on the value of the bottle service and food only. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms