By Annie England
"With three delicious food tours to choose from, Old Towne Orange Walking Food Tours tempts you to bite off more than you can chew" (CBS Local).
Why we love it
- CBS Local calls it one of the Best Walking Tours in Orange County
- Yelpers award it 4.5 stars
- With a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, it's ranked the No. 1 attraction in Orange
- Each tour includes food samples that are the equivalent of lunch
March 5, 2014 - Sept. 7, 2014
Old Towne Orange Walking Food Tours
- For $27 (reg. $54), get one ticket to a three-hour Orange Sampler Tour, which includes a wide variety of tastings, including Cuban, Italian and classic American treats (11 a.m. every Saturday & Sunday)
For $27 (reg. $54), get one ticket to a three-hour Orange TasteLAB Tour, including food samples from emerging gourmet eateries, such as organic smoothies, artisanal baked goods and locally grown market items (10 a.m. every Friday)
For $29 (reg. $59), get one ticket to a four-hour Vintage Orange Tour, including historic and architectural stops as well as sweet and savory food samples (9 a.m. every Saturday)
Note: Samples, stops and seasonal cooking demonstrations are subject to change
The fine print
Valid March 7, 2014 - Sept. 7, 2014. Orange Sampler tours are held Saturdays & Sundays at 11:00 a.m.; TasteLAB tours are held Fridays at 10:00 a.m.; Vintage Orange tours are held Saturdays at 9:00 a.m. Online reservations required; subject to availability. Present voucher and confirmation email upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Fee up to voucher price may apply to reschedule tour. Limit four purchases per person. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Name on voucher must match name on reservation.
See all terms