By Travelzoo Staff
Summer is starting to heat up, and so are the Los Angeles Angels after a recent eight-game win streak. Subscribers can now save on tickets to June games against the Seattle Mariners and Pittsburgh Pirates -- including a post-game Big & Rich concert on June 22.
Why we love it
- Games against the Mariners and Pirates at Angel Stadium are available
- The June 22 game includes a post-game Big & Rich concert; June 18 is Mike Trout Fish Hat Day
- Subscribers pay no additional fees with this offer
May 30, 2013 - June 23, 2013
Los Angeles Angels Baseball
2000 E. Gene Autry Way
Anaheim, CA 92806
- Tickets now cost:
- LA Angels vs. Seattle Mariners -- Tuesday, June 18 at 7:05 p.m.
- Mike Trout Fish Hat Day
- $9 (reg. $20.25 with fees) ... Right Field Pavilion
- $19 (reg. $25.25 with fees) ... View MVP
- LA Angels vs. Pittsburgh Pirates -- Saturday, June 22 at 7:05 p.m.
- Big & Rich post-game concert
- $14 (reg. $20.50 with fees) ... Right Field Pavilion
- $19 (reg. $29.25 with fees) ... View MVP
- $29 (reg. $39.50 with fees) ... Field or Terrace Box (based on availability)
- Booking Instructions
- Click "Buy Now" and select the game and seating level of your choice. Enter voucher and payment information. Bring voucher to stadium on game day. Vouchers can be redeemed at will call 2 hours prior to game time and can't be guaranteed 30 minutes after the first pitch.
The fine print
Tickets are limited. Vouchers can be redeemed at will call 2 hours prior to game time and can't be guaranteed 30 minutes after the first pitch. Multiple tickets purchased will be held under the name of the buyer, who must be present at the time of pickup. Valid photo ID required. Seating will be preassigned prior to arrival; merchant will do its best to seat large parties together, based on availability. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. No refunds or exchanges. All sales final. This is a date-specific event. Tickets purchased together will be seated together. Terrace or Field Box seating on June 22 is at the discretion of the Angels, based on availability.