By Travelzoo Staff
"Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" was called a musical that "offers nonstop pleasure" by The New York Times. Travelzoo subscribers can now save 50% on tickets to performances, including weekends, at La Mirada Theatre.
Why we love it
- Save 50% on tickets, with prices starting at $10 (reg. $20)
- The New York Times says the show "offers nonstop pleasure"
- Shows are Wednesday-Sunday from April 12 - May 5
- "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" was adapted from the popular 1954 movie
April 3, 2013 - May 5, 2013
'Seven Brides for Seven Brothers'
14900 La Mirada Blvd.
La Mirada, CA 90638
Tel: (562) 944-9801
- The NY Daily News wrote that the show "brilliantly combines all elements that superb theater represents." Tickets are available for Wednesday-Sunday performances between April 12 - May 5 and prices are:
- $10 (reg. $20) ... Rear Balcony
- $16.75 (reg. $33.50) ... Balcony Sides
- $21.50 (reg. $43) ... Balcony Center & Rear Orchestra
- $26.25 (reg. $52.50) ... Front Balcony & Middle, Rear Orchestra
- $28.50 (reg. $57) ... Center, Middle & Side Orchestra
- $33.25 (reg. $66.50) ... Front Orchestra
- Adapted from the popular 1954 movie, "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" tells the story of a young bride living in the 1850s Oregon wilderness and her plan to marry off her six rowdy brothers-in-law to ensure the success of her own marriage.
- Booking Instructions
- Click "Buy Now." Enter number of tickets next to desired performance and click "Continue." Click on a green seat (click "BALC" to switch to Balcony). Your seats will turn yellow, then click "Accept Above Seating." Log in or create an account, then enter billing information and press "Buy."
The fine print
See booking instructions for step-by-step details. Subject to availability. Not valid on previously purchased tickets. Fees of $2 per ticket will be additional. Fees are determined by the venue and not Travelzoo. Maximum of 10 tickets per order.