By Travelzoo Staff
Said to play with "soulful expression and physical abandon" by The New York Times, lauded cellist Alisa Weilerstein joins the Pacific Symphony for performances Dec. 6-8 at 8 p.m. at Segerstrom Concert Hall. Tickets start at $12.50 (reg. $25) for Travelzoo subscribers.
Why we love it
- Get 50% off all tickets for 3 performances of "Weilerstein plays Dvorak" with Pacific Symphony
- Cellist Alisa Weilerstein was called "absolutely stunning" by Classic FM
- Weilerstein and Pacific Symphony will perform Handel, Debussy and Dvorak
Nov. 27, 2012 - Dec. 9, 2012
Segerstrom Concert Hall
600 Town Center Drive
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
- Tickets in all sections for "Weilerstein Plays Dvorak" are 50% off, including but not limited to:
- Promenade Circle Side ... $12.50, reg. $25 (limited availability)
- Grand Tier ... $25, reg. $50
- Promenade Circle ... $36, reg. $72
- Orchestra Terrace ... $51, reg. $102
- This concert will include works by Handel, Debussy and Dvorak performed by Pacific Symphony and Weilerstein. Classic FM called Weilerstein "absolutely stunning," and New York Magazine said "whatever she plays sounds custom-composed for her, as if she has a natural affinity for everything."
The fine print
Click "Buy Now." Click "Buy Tickets" tab. Enter promo code OCTRAVEL and click "Submit." Choose your performance date. Under "Best Available Seat" choose number of tickets, or launch the seating tool to "Select Your Seat." Select price and section. Click "Add to Cart." Click "Start Checkout." Sign in or create account. Select ticket delivery method and complete checkout. A $12 handling fee per order is additional. Fees are determined by the venue, not Travelzoo. Subject to availability.