By Travelzoo Staff
Disney's hit musical "The Lion King" -- called "a gorgeous, gasp-inducing spectacle" by Time Magazine -- is roaring into Omaha in March. With this presale, Travelzoo subscribers can secure tickets starting at $30 before they go on sale to the general public on Dec. 3.
Why we love it
- For as little as $30, see the Broadway hit "The Lion King," winner of more than 70 awards worldwide
- Nab seats at Orpheum Theater's Slosburg Hall before tickets go on sale to the general public on Dec. 3
- Choose from any performance during the show's Omaha run, March 12 - April 7
Nov. 15, 2012 - Dec. 3, 2012
'The Lion King'
Orpheum Theater, Slosburg Hall
409 S. 16th St.
Omaha, NE 68102
Tel: (402) 345-0606
- Tickets are available for performances March 12 - April 7, 2013, at Orpheum Theater. Prices range from $30-$88 and vary by performance. Be sure to use the interactive seating map to view which prices are available throughout the theater.
- Note: Lower-priced tickets are generally available for Tuesday-Thursday performances. VIP seats may also be available at select performances for $130-$140.
- The animals of the Pride Lands leap to life via Julie Taymor's Tony Award-winning costumes and the show's acclaimed songs, including the Oscar-winning tune "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" by Elton John and Tim Rice.
The fine print
Click "Buy Now." Enter code TZOO in the promo code box and click "Submit." Select your desired performance. Use the drop-down to select a quantity of seats. Click on the interactive map to choose your exact seats, then click "Add to Cart." Review your order and click "Checkout." Log in or create an account to complete your purchase. Or call 402-345-0606 and mention code TZOO. A fee of $4-$7 per ticket will be additional. Full-price tickets are subject to the same fees. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo.