By Travelzoo Staff
Called a "top pick" restaurant by the Newark Patch, Catas features a romantic atmosphere and full menu of Spanish fare. For $25, two can enjoy traditional tapas and sangria at this Newark restaurant and lounge, regularly $47.
Why we love it
- For $25, relax over tapas and sangria at Catas in Newark
- Regularly $47, this deal includes 4 tapas and a pitcher of sangria or a $23 credit toward a bottle of wine
- The Newark Patch called it a "top pick" restaurant
- This full experience is only $2 more than the regular price of the sangria alone
Jan. 8, 2013 - July 10, 2013
538 Market St.
Newark, NJ 07105
- This Local Deal includes:
- Any four tapas, such as the seafood salad, chorizo in cider or fried manchego cheese
- A pitcher of sangria or a $23 credit to be used toward a bottle of wine
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Jan. 10, through July 10, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms