By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat praises the "think-globally-eat-locally philosophy" of Bibi'z Restaurant & Lounge, and local food blog Jersey Bites
says the "palate-pleasing options" make this Westwood spot a "place worth visiting, whether you are local to Bergen or visiting from out of town." For $39, two can sit down to a dinner with drinks, regularly $84.
Why we love it
- Save more than 50% on dinner for 2 at Bibi'z Restaurant & Lounge in Westwood
- Includes any 2 nibbles, entrees and drinks
- Or for $75, make this an evening for 4 and enjoy the same meal
- Zagat, Northjersey.com and Jersey Bites praise Bibi'z Restaurant & Lounge's New American cuisine
Nov. 6, 2012 - May 8, 2013
Bibi'z Restaurant & Lounge
284 Center Ave.
Westwood, NJ 07675
- Select any options from the New American menu with this deal that includes:
- Any two nibbles, like marinated olives, herb kettle chips with sea salt and tomato mozzarella bruschetta
- Any two entrees, with options like potato gnocchi with veal bolognese sauce and provolone; crab and lobster ravioli with cognac-saffron sauce and shaved Parmesan; and the 6-ounce petit filet with mashed potatoes and broccoli
- Two glasses of wine, beers or glasses of house-made sangria, like the white peach with moscato, orange juice, ginger ale and a splash of creme de peche
- For $75, enjoy the same deal for a group of four for 55% off.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Nov. 8, through May 8, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Seasonal items are subject to change. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms