By Travelzoo Staff
A Village landmark, Cafe Espanol has been serving traditional Spanish cuisine since 1976. Zagat praises its "satisfying" fare and sangria that "always calls you back," rating its food and service "very good to excellent" (21).
Why we love it
- For $45, 2 people can share tapas and drinks at Cafe Espanol
- Regularly $105, this deal includes 5 tapas and a pitcher of sangria or bottle of wine
- Zagat praises the "satisfying" fare and sangria at this West Village landmark
- OpenTable users award it 4 stars
- For $55, get dinner for 2 with wine or sangria, regularly $114
Jan. 2, 2013 - April 9, 2013
172 Bleecker Street
New York, NY 10012
- For $45, regularly $105, two can share tapas and sangria at this West Village eatery. With this Local Deal, take your pick of items from the regular menu, including:
- Any five tapas, such as sliced filet mignon or imported Spanish cheeses (prawns not included)
- A pitcher of sangria or a bottle of wine (up to $30 value)
- Or, for $10 more, opt for dinner for two: $55 gets two appetizers or salads (up to $11.95 each); any two entrees (up to $29.95 each), such as seafood paella or lobster; and a pitcher of sangria or bottle of wine (up to $30), regularly $114.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Jan. 9, through April 9, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Offer is valid Sunday-Thursday only. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms