By Travelzoo Staff
After opening Good Stuff Eatery and We the Pizza in D.C., competing on "Iron Chef" and cooking at the White House, chef Michael Colletti has returned to his home state of New Jersey. Joining forces with his restaurant-bred cousins, he opened VB3 Restaurant on the Jersey City Gold Coast in May 2012.
Why we love it
- For $39, 2 people can experience the latest culinary creations from chef Michael Colletti, regularly $79
- This deal includes 1 appetizer, 2 entrees and 2 cocktails at the newly opened VB3 Restaurant in Jersey City
- Chef Colletti has competed on "Iron Chef" and cooked for President Obama at the White House
- NJ.com calls the food "sophisticated but not stuffy"
- For $75, regularly $158, a group of 4 can unwind over appetizers, entrees and drinks
Oct. 2, 2012 - April 4, 2013
475 Washington Blvd
Jersey City, NJ 07310
- "Sophisticated but not stuffy," VB3 Restaurant delivers modern Italian cuisine that NJ.com says is both "good enough to please the food geeks" and "good enough to lift a rainy day funk."
- For $39, regularly $79, two people can experience Colletti's latest culinary creations.
- This Local Deal includes:
- One antipasta, salad, pasta dish or pizza to share, including the crispy boneless chicken pizza with house-made bechamel sauce
- Any two entrees, including the Iron Chef pan-roasted Chatham cod with a spicy prosciutto vinaigrette or hanger steak with asparagus, peperonata and salsa verde
- Two drinks (up to $9 each) including well drinks, wine and craft beers on tap such as Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA and Allagash White
- Get additional savings by bringing a group: For $75, regularly $158, four people can unwind over appetizers, entrees and drinks.
The fine print
Vouchers may be redeemed starting Thursday, Oct. 4, through April 4, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Each voucher is valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms