By Travelzoo Staff
Dubbed a "pleasant walker's town" by Frommer's, Red Bank, N.J., makes a serene riverfront retreat less than an hour from the bustle of Manhattan. Get away to the Oyster Point Hotel on the banks of the Navesink River with an exclusive package that saves more than 40%.
Why we love it
- For $150 per night, stay any day of the week Feb. 17 - March 31.
- Choose from a complimentary bottle of merlot or chardonnay upon check-in and head up to an upgraded room with one king or two double beds, and expansive views of the surrounding river.
- Dine on dishes like white chocolate French toast with berry compote or fluffy scrambled eggs with chives with the included breakfast for two at the hotel's Pearl restaurant.
- About the location: Downtown Red Bank -- featuring galleries, restaurants and antique shops -- is less than one mile away. It is about a one-hour drive from New York City, or reachable by train or ferry from Manhattan. It is 90 minutes from Philadelphia.
Oyster Point Hotel
146 Bodman Place
Red Bank, NJ 07701
What's included & when
- Jan. 17, 2013 - March 31, 2013
- Red Bank riverside escape to Oyster Point Hotel at more than 40% off
- $150 for 1 night in an upgraded River King or River Double room with sweeping water views (reg. $199)
- Breakfast for 2 (reg. $30)
- Bottle of red or white wine upon check-in (reg. $30)
- Purchase multiple vouchers to stay multiple nights
- Travel daily Feb. 17 - March 31, including weekends
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-345-3484 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms