By Travelzoo Staff
Called "the ultimate rock musical" by The New York Times, the Tony Award-winning revival of the classic Broadway musical "Hair" hits the State Theatre of New Jersey next month. Tickets to all performances during the show's run May 3-4 are up to 50% off for Travelzoo subscribers, starting at $22.
Why we love it
- The Los Angeles Times says this revival of "Hair" is "exhilarating"
- Choose from any performance during the show's run May 3-4, including a Saturday matinee
- Tickets start at $22; upgrade to Orchestra or Front Balcony for $5 more
April 15, 2013 - May 4, 2013
State Theatre of New Jersey
15 Livingston Ave.
New Brunswick, NJ
- The following price levels are available for performances Friday, May 3, at 8 p.m., and Saturday, May 4, at 3 or 8 p.m.:
- Mid-Balcony or Gallery ... $22, reg. $35-$45
- Mid-Orchestra or Front Balcony ... $27, reg. $55
- "Hair" tells the story of a group of young Americans during the turbulent 1960s and features hit songs such as "Aquarius" and "Let the Sun Shine In." Variety says, "if this explosive production doesn't stir something in you, it may be time to check your pulse."
The fine print
You have purchased this voucher directly from Travelzoo, so no additional payment beyond tax and gratuity, if applicable, is required. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. This is a date-specific event. Must be used in 1 visit. All sales final. No exchanges, upgrades or refunds. Vouchers are not valid after the show date. Multiple vouchers purchased together will be seated together. Seat location subject to availability.