By Travelzoo Staff
The Disney musical "Mary Poppins," a "roof-raising, toe-tapping, high-flying extravaganza" according to the New York Daily News, just landed in Norfolk. With this deal, tickets for select performances are 50% off exclusively for Travelzoo subscribers.
Why we love it
- See a "roof-raising, toe-tapping, high-flying extravaganza" according to the New York Daily News
- Disney's "Mary Poppins" opens on Tuesday at Chrysler Hall
- Select Mezzanine and Balcony seats are $27.50 (reg. $55)
- Choose from select evening performances: Nov. 28-29
- The Tony Award-winning show epitomizes the magic of live theater -- big, showstopping numbers, impressive dance sequences and classic songs
Nov. 21, 2012 - Nov. 30, 2012
201 Brambleton Ave.
Norfolk, VA 23514
- Select Mezzanine and Front Balcony seats at Chrysler Hall are now 50% off for:
- Wednesday, Nov. 28 at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 29 at 7:30 p.m.
- Combining the best of the original stories by P. L. Travers and the beloved Walt Disney film, the Tony Award-winning show features classic songs "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious," "Chim Chim Cher-ee" and more.
The fine print
To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now." Choose a performance and click "Find Tickets." Enter code TZOO and click "OK." Choose seats from the interactive map and click "Checkout." Enter security check word. Review order and click "Continue." Choose ticket delivery method and click "Continue." Log in or create and account to finish purchase. Fees of $11.70-$12.15 per ticket and $3.05 per order are additional. Full-price tickets are subject to the same fees. Fees are determined by the venue and the ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo.