By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat rates La Piazzetta "very good to excellent" (23), noting that "locals worry the secret will get out" about this "charm-filled trattoria." For $29, regularly up to $70, two can sit down to brunch with cocktails at this Williamsburg cafe that earns two OpenTable Diners' Choice awards.
Why we love it
- "Charm-filled trattoria" is "very good to excellent" (Zagat)
- 4 stars and 2 Diners' Choice awards (OpenTable)
- Includes breakfast and lunch entrees
- Weekend brunch with 2 cocktails per person
May 22, 2013 - Sept. 15, 2013
442 Graham Ave.
- This Local Deal for two includes:
- Two entrees, including breakfast items like baked eggs with spicy tomato sauce and crostini and lunch dishes such as beer-braised short ribs with parsnip mash
- Four cocktails, including bellinis, mimosas and bloody marys
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Saturday, May 25, through Sept. 15, 2013. Reservations are required. Brunch is served on Saturdays and Sundays. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. An 18% gratuity will be added to the full retail value of the check. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms