By Travelzoo Staff
Earning 4 stars from Yelp and OpenTable reviewers, La Cerveceria in the East Village serves Peruvian-influenced tapas with a "freakish enthusiasm for chiles," according to New York Magazine. For $30, get $60 toward anything on the eclectic Latin American menu
-- enough for two people to get two beers and four tapas.
Why we love it
- For $30, get $60 to spend on any menu items at La Cerveceria
- This is enough for 2 people to share 2 drinks and 4 tapas
- OpenTable and Yelp users give this East Village gem 4 stars
- The menu features Peruvian-influenced tapas and more than 80 beers
Dec. 30, 2012 - March 31, 2013
65 Second Ave
New York, NY 10003
- Select dishes like fish tacos, fluke ceviche with avocado and Peruvian potatoes with braised beef short ribs, highlighted in Time Out New York. For refreshments, select from the list of more than 80 beers, a bottle or glass of wine, or a cocktail like a ginger saki mojito.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Jan. 2, through March 31, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. Valid Sunday-Thursday only. Not valid during brunch. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. 18% gratuity will be added to the full retail value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms