By Travelzoo Staff
Dubbed one of "America's Prettiest Towns" by Forbes, Tarrytown, NY, is "one of the preferred Upstate getaways for New York's rich and powerful." With this Travelzoo offer, subscribers can enjoy the same respite with a deal rich in savings.
Why we love it
- For 60% off, visit the Hampton Inn White Plains/Tarrytown Thursdays-Sundays through Sept. 8, including July Fourth, and also receive complimentary breakfast, parking and Wi-Fi. Or for $169, make it a two-night stay.
- Located on the east bank of the Hudson River, Tarrytown was once the home of the classic American writer Washington Irving. Visitors can also visit Lyndhurst, the former castle-estate of railroad tycoon Jay Gould, which Forbes proclaims is one "America's most beautiful mansions." Round out the trip with visits to the historic Tarrytown Lighthouse (featured in the gallery above) and to Kykuit, a hilltop landmark that was home to four generations of the Rockefeller family.
- The hotel is five minutes from downtown Tarrytown, which is filled with boutiques, restaurants, parks and the Tarrytown Music Hall. It is a 35-minute drive from northern Manhattan and a 39-minute train ride from Grand Central.
Hampton Inn White Plains/Tarrytown
200 West Main Street
Elmsford, NY 10523
What's included & when
- June 19, 2013 - Sept. 8, 2013
- Escape to Hampton Inn White Plains/Tarrytown for up to 4 people at 60% off
- Forbes named Tarrytown one of "America's prettiest towns"
- $89 per night (reg. $229)
- $169 for a 2-night stay (reg. $458)
- Breakfast, parking and Wi-Fi are complimentary
- Travel Thursdays-Sundays through Sept. 8
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 914-592-5680 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: June 21-22; July 12-13. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms