By Travelzoo Staff
"Spy: The Secret World of Espionage," an interactive, family-friendly exhibit in Times Square, will take you beyond the Hollywood fiction and put you face-to-face with the secret truth that goes on behind the scenes. With this offer, tickets to the exhibit are more than 50% off.
Why we love it
- Save more than 50% on tickets to "Spy: The Secret World of Espionage" at Discovery Times Square
- Tickets are $13-$17, regularly $27.13-$35.30, including all fees
- Choose from adult, senior and child ticket prices
- Valid for visits through Feb. 28, 2013
- The New York Times says, "There is much to discover here"
- This exhibit has been featured in the New York Post and Time Out New York
Nov. 26, 2012 - Feb. 28, 2013
'Spy: The Secret World of Espionage'
Discovery Times Square
226 W. 44th St.
New York, NY 10036
- Explore the exhibit at Discovery Times Square anytime through February at the following rates:
- $13 (reg. $27.13, incl. taxes and fees) ... children (ages 4-12; kids under 4 are free)
- $15 (reg. $31.49, incl. taxes and fees) ... seniors (ages 65 and up)
- $17 (reg. $35.30, incl. taxes and fees) ... adults
- At the exhibit, visitors can encounter real declassified gadgets from the world's leading intelligence agencies, navigate their way through an actual laser field, create their own disguise and alter their voices, and explore more than 200 historicall artifacts illustrating the evolution of spy technology.
The fine print
Vouchers may be redeemed starting Thursday, Nov. 29, through Feb. 28, 2013. To redeem, bring a printed voucher to the Discovery Times Square box office. Limit 8 vouchers per person. Discounts reflect TSX Operating Co.’s current ticket prices. Full prices may differ on the day of the event. This deal cannot be combined with any other offers. Must be used in 1 visit.