By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat gives Sara's Bistro, a neighborhood gem on Dublin Street, a rating of "very good to excellent" (25) for its cuisine, and Gambit
applauds the updated menu created by new chef Bart Thomas. With this Local Deal for $39, regularly $71, two people can savor a three-course dinner at an eatery that receives a 4.5-star rating from TripAdvisor users.
Why we love it
- Zagat bestows Sara's Bistro with a rating of "very good to excellent" (25) and calls out the "fabulous menu"
- For $39, 2 people can select anything at this Garden District eatery, regularly $71
- Or for $75, bring a group of 4 and save even more
- Diners can take the street car to the restaurant; Sara's Bistro is the last stop
Dec. 5, 2012 - May 4, 2013
724 Dublin St.
New Orleans, LA 70118
- Choose anything on the locally sourced menu and select:
- Any shared first or second plate, such as spicy shrimp with peanut sauce; or arugula, figs and basil with goat cheese sourced from Belle Encore Farms in St. Martinsville
- Any two third plates, like grass-fed beef marinated in Korean spices, which hails from Gonsoulin Land & Cattle in New Iberia
- Any shared dessert, such a white chocolate cheesecake or a trio of sorbets
- Or for $75, regularly $142, four people can dine on three courses and save even more. Make it a fun holiday outing by taking the street car through the Garden District -- Sara's Bistro is the last stop.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Dec. 7, through May 4, 2013. Reservations are required. Call to make a reservation and reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Sara's Bistro is closed on Sundays and Mondays. This voucher is valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms