By Travelzoo Staff
Named one of the Best New Restaurants of 2012 by New Orleans Magazine
, Apolline earns a 4.5-star OpenTable rating from more than 100 reviews.
New Orleans Magazine adds that “if this is a direction for Creole cooking, we’re all in for a great future.” For $59, two can receive dinner from a menu
that “is tailor-made for New Orleans diners” (Gayot
), regularly $89.
Why we love it
- Dine at one of the Best New Restaurants of 2012 (New Orleans Magazine)
- For $59, 2 can receive dinner including 1 appetizer, 2 entrees and any 2 desserts
- Apolline's menu "is tailor-made for New Orleans diners" (Gayot)
- Apolline earns a 4.5 star rating from OpenTable, Urbanspoon and Yelp
- For $110, 4 can receive the same dinner and save even more
Nov. 30, 2012 - April 4, 2013
4729 Magazine St.
New Orleans, LA 70115
- Diners can select:
- One shared appetizer, like the crab-meat and goat cheese tart with cherry tomato gastrique and frisee lettuce (up to $15)
- Two entrees, like the crispy confit duck leg with collard green ravioli, andouille relish and au jus (up to $28 each)
- Any two desserts, like the chocolate bombe with caramel, fudge and peanut butter ice cream
- For $110, Travelzoo subscribers can also receive dinner for four people and save even more.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Jan. 4, 2013, through April 4, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Not valid during the Super Bowl, Jazz Fest, and French Quarter Fest. Voucher cannot be used for any Wine Down Wednesday specials. Valid for dine-in only. Must be used in 1 visit. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms