By Travelzoo Staff
See iconic New Orleans sites -- including Bourbon Street, the WWII Museum and the Superdome -- from atop a double-decker bus for 50% off with this deals from BusVision. For $9, take a 100-minute tour through the Crescent City, or purchase a hop-on hop-off pass that allows visitors to create their own schedule for a full day for $14, perfect for out-of-town visitors.
Why we love it
- Tour New Orleans on a double-decker bus for 50% off
- Drive around downtown, the French Quarter and the Garden District
- Create your own tour with a hop-on hop-off pass, also 50% off
- Hop off at Bourbon Street, the WWII Museum or the Superdome
June 11, 2013 - Sept. 1, 2013
New Orleans BusVision
100 Canal St.
New Orleans, LA 70130
- Trips (view a map here) pass through Downtown, the Garden District, the Arts and Warehouse District and the French Quarter, offering views of Mardi Gras World, the WWII Museum and the famous St. Louis Cemetery No. 1, described by Frommer's as "the city's oldest cemetery, and it's most iconic."
- While tickets for the tour start at BusVision's main kiosk, subscribers who purchase the hop-on hop-off tour voucher can begin riding at any of BusVision's stops around town. Buses even feature retractable roofs, so no tour will ever be rained out.
BusVision also invites locals to be tourists in their own city. With a New Orleans picture ID, residents can ride for just $5.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Wednesday, June 12 through Sept. 1, 2013. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. Must be used in 1 visit. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms