By Travelzoo Staff
The Moulin Rouge-style show "Le Royal Rouge" is playing at Harrah's New Orleans, and tickets are now more than 50% off with this Local Deal, starting at $17.99. The show, which brings "a healthy dose of Las Vegas glitz to the stage," is appealing to all, according to The Times-Picayune, and "audiences looking for a taste of variety can hit the jackpot."
Why we love it
- The Times-Picayune says "Audiences looking for a taste of variety can hit the jackpot"
- Catch the Moulin Rouge-style show “Le Royal Rouge” at Harrah's New Orleans
- Tickets are more than 50% off, and only include an additional per-order fee
- Shows are at 8 p.m. Wednesdays-Sundays Oct. 18 - Nov. 18.
Oct. 15, 2012 - Nov. 18, 2012
'Le Royal Rouge'
8 Canal St.
New Orleans, LA 70130
- Tickets for upper-level seating are now $17.99 (reg. $36.99 with fees) for the 8 p.m. performances Wednesdays-Sundays, Oct. 18 - Nov. 18.
- Blackout Dates: Oct. 21, 24-25; Nov. 2, 7-8, 15-16
- Hosted by New Orleans comedian Jodi Borrello, this Parisian variety show features can-can dancers, a crossbow act by Ben Blaque from "America's Got Talent" and illusions by Rob Lake.
The fine print
To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now," then select the performance date of your choice. Must be 21 or older to attend a performance. Seats will be assigned by the box office on a first-come, first-served
basis. Tickets purchased together will be seated together. Subject to availability. Restrictions may apply. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. Must be used in 1 visit. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after show date.