By Travelzoo Staff
Sandal season has finally begun, and along with it comes this offer from Aqua Lifestyle Nail Salon & Spa. Winner of the Osseo-Maple Grove Press' 2012 Best Pedicure award, Aqua will prepare and pamper your soon-to-be-exposed toes and get them ready for spring. For $20, regularly $40, book an appointment for the spa's Luxury Hawaiian Pedicure.
Why we love it
- The Osseo Maple Grove Press awarded Aqua Lifestyle Nail Salon & Spa Best Pedicure in 2012
- For $20 (reg. $40), receive a Luxury Hawaiian Pedicure
- The service includes a sea salt scrub and peppermint mud mask
- Reserve an even more extensive Island Paradise Pedicure for $30 (reg. $60)
May 17, 2013 - July 15, 2013
Aqua Lifestyle Nail Salon & Spa
12069 Elm Creek Boulevard
Maple Grove, MN 55369
- This service includes:
- Nail shaping and cuticle treatment
- Sea salt exfoliation
- Peppermint mud mask
- Hot towel treatment
- Massage and polish
- Also available is Aqua's more extensive, tropical-inspired Island Paradise Pedicure for $30, regularly $60. It includes a lemon and sea salt soak and massage with balm that includes lavender oil and special marine extracts. Recent Travelzoo visitors praise Aqua's "excellent, friendly staff" in a "very relaxing" atmosphere.
The fine print
UPDATE (Monday, May 20, 12:00 p.m.): Luxury Hawaiian Pedicure vouchers have sold out. Paradise Pedicure vouchers are still available. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, May 17, through July 15, 2013. Appointments are required and subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms