By Travelzoo Staff
"Cozy, inviting and personal," according to Gayot, Signature Cafe in Prospect Park serves "memorable American fare" from a storefront bistro. Travelzoo subscribers can discover this award-winning restaurant, which won an OpenTable Diners' Choice award for Neighborhood Gem, with this Local Deal. Dinner for two people, with access to every dish on the menu, is $34, regularly $68.
Why we love it
- OpenTable users give the cafe 4 stars and a Diners' Choice award (Neighborhood Gem)
- Select anything from the entire menu, including cheese plates & seared scallops
- The same offer is available for 4 people for $65, regularly $136
- Includes 20% off glasses or a bottle of wine
March 6, 2013 - June 7, 2013
130 SE Warwick St.
Minneapolis, MN 55414
- Select items from the entire menu:
- Any appetizer, like crab cakes with red pepper aioli
- Any two entrees, such as smoked pork short ribs or Atlantic salmon
- Any dessert, like signature chocolate cake or bread pudding
- Dinner for four people is also available for $65, regularly $136. Both of these deals include a 20% discount on glasses or a bottle of wine.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, March 7, through June 7, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; 2 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms