By Travelzoo Staff
Saint Croix Vineyards in Stillwater produces some of the state's most acclaimed wines, some of which recently took home medals
from the San Francisco International Wine Competition and the International Cold Climate Wine Competition. For $12, regularly $24, two people can visit the vineyard for a five-wine tasting of acclaimed vintages plus a glass of their choice
Why we love it
- Sample 5 wines plus a full glass each for half off
- Saint Croix Vineyards has medaled in multiple national contests
- The vineyard is just over 30 minutes from Minneapolis and 20 minutes from St. Paul
- This deal includes 2 chocolate truffles
Jan. 28, 2013 - May 31, 2013
Saint Croix Vineyards
6428 Manning Ave. N
Stillwater, MN 55082
- Just over 30 minutes from Minneapolis and 20 minutes from St. Paul, Saint Croix Vineyards makes many of its wines from grapes developed by the University of Minnesota.
- Sample some of the best in the state with this deal for two people, which includes:
- A tasting of five wines each
- Two full glasses of wine
- Two chocolate truffles
- The winery is open for tastings from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Thursday-Sunday starting Feb. 7.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Feb. 7, through May 31, 2013. This voucher is valid for 2 people only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms