By Travelzoo Staff
Celebrate the New Year by visiting one of Minneapolis' most historic restaurants, the Nicollet Island Inn, for a special lobster dinner this January. A New York Times "highly recommended" restaurant, the "charming" dining room boasts "superb river and skyline views" praised by Mpls.St. Paul Magazine and will remain decorated for the holidays into January. Travelzoo subscribers can enjoy the iconic setting and a special lobster menu for two for $69, regularly $140.
Why we love it
- Mpls.St. Paul Magazine says the "charming" dining room has "superb river and skyline views"
- This special 4-course lobster dinner is only available Jan. 4-13
- The Nicollet Island Inn Restaurant comes 'highly recommended" by The New York Times
- Courses include lobster salad, baked lobster tail and dessert
Dec. 13, 2012 - Jan. 13, 2013
Nicollet Island Inn
95 Merriam St.
Minneapolis, MN 55401
- This special dinner for two includes:
- Saffron lobster broth with chervil
- Poached lobster salad with avocado puree, preserved lemon and brunoise crouton
- Baked lobster tail with brioche and herb crumb, whipped potato and beurre blanc
- Dessert (La Bette Noir)
- Vegetarian and Gluten-Free options are also available. Seating for these dinners is limited, so buy a voucher and book now.
- The Nicollet Island Inn was first built in 1893, survived a ravaging
- fire at the end of the 20th Century, served as a Salvation Army shelter
- into the '70s and is now one of the city's most acclaimed restaurants.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Note: The number of vouchers is limited, so may sell out before the "Time left to buy" expires. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Jan. 4, through Jan. 13, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. This exclusive lobster dinner is available Jan. 4 through Jan. 13, 2013. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms