By Travelzoo Staff
Stella's Fish Cafe, an OpenTable Diners' Choice Hot Spot, earns plaudits from Gayot for "simple preparations of fresh seafood." Travelzoo has negotiated two deals for subscribers to pick from a menu
that "spans the greatest hits of seafood
." For $39, regularly $82, two people receive lunch including cocktails any day of the week. Or for $139, two people can dine on a seafood feast, regularly $197.
Why we love it
- Gayot praises the restaurant's "simple preparations of fresh seafood"
- For $39, receive lunch for 2 people including cocktails, regularly $82
- Stella's Fish Cafe earns 4 stars from OpenTable users and 2 Diners' Choice awards
- For $139, 2 people can get a seafood dinner feast including king crab and lobster
Nov. 6, 2012 - Feb. 6, 2013
Stella's Fish Cafe
1400 W. Lake St.
Minneapolis, MN 55408
- Lunch includes:
- Any appetizer to share, such as a dozen oysters or fish tacos (regularly up to $30)
- Two entrees, like lobster rolls or Parmesan-crusted walleye (regularly up to $19 each)
- Two drinks, including beer, cocktails or wine like Seaglass Sauvignon Blanc (regularly up to $7 each)
- The seafood dinner feast includes one dozen oysters or peel-and-eat shrimp, clam chowder, king crab legs, a whole Maine lobster, sides, dessert and a bottle of wine. Six people can get the same seafood feast for $399, regularly $591.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Nov. 6, through Feb. 6, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 or 6 diners only. Additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms