By Travelzoo Staff
The forecast calls for spring-like temperatures this weekend, so we negotiated a way for Travelzoo subscribers to get outdoors to see the sights. Starting at $20, choose from three packages that include Segway rentals and tours, perfect for couples, families and groups to explore a choice of two scenic locations along the St. Croix River (about a 40-minute drive west of Minneapolis).
Why we love it
- Ride along the St. Croix River during a Segway rental or tour starting at $20
- The 1-hour rental costs $20 (reg. $40) and can be used 7 days a week
- Or take a 90-minute tour for half off ($30 or $35, depending on the day you go)
- Choose from 2 scenic locations: Border Crossing in Lakeland and Lake McKusick in Stillwater
May 14, 2013 - Oct. 30, 2013
All American Segway
- These locations include Border Crossing in Lakeland and Lake McKusick in Stillwater, where you can choose:
- $20 per person for a one-hour Segway rental (reg. $40; valid seven days a week)
- $30 per person for a 90-minute Segway tour (reg. $60; valid Monday-Friday)
- $35 per person for a 90-minute Segway tour (reg. $70; valid seven days a week)
- The rental allows you to explore freely. The Border Crossing tour ventures into Hudson, Wisc. You'll learn about the history of the area -- including a famous bank robber -- from your guide. The Lake McKusick tour traverses paved and gravel trails to and from Pioneer for striking views of the St. Croix River Valley.
- Note: All American Segway uses Segway i2s for its tours, which have smaller tires than shown in the picture.
The fine print
Note: The $20 1-hour Segway rental is sold out. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, May 15, through Oct. 30, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability and weather conditions. A 7-day cancellation policy applies. Must be 14 years old or older, 48 inches tall or taller and between 90 and 300 pounds. to participate. Persons under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult. Limit 5 voucher purchases per person; 5 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms