By Travelzoo Staff
Sharpen your cooking skills with a seasonal culinary course at Saga Hill Cooking & Events near downtown Minneapolis. The cooking school is helmed by Marianne Miller, a graduate of Le Cordon Bleu in Paris and former chef at Saks Fifth Avenue, Red and Bobino. Enroll in "Maximizing Your Late Bloomers" this fall for $49 including sangria, regularly $100.
Why we love it
- Enroll in a fall cooking class at Saga Hill Cooking & Events for $49, regularly $100
- Learn how to make use of harvest time ingredients
- Classes include sangria
- Chef Marianne Miller has appeared on FOX 9 and written for Mpls.St.Paul Magazine's Foodie Blog
Oct. 4, 2012 - Jan. 4, 2013
Saga Hill Cooking & Events
2400 N 2nd Street
Minneapolis, MN 55411
- This culinary course will cover:
- Pantry staples, including pesto, balsamic reductions and stone fruit chutney
- Zucchini bisque
- Beet risotto with pancetta
- Fresh pasta
- Fresh caramel with triple-chocolate cake
- This class also includes a glass of sangria, and additional wine is available for purchase during the class. Buy a voucher and then make an online reservation to secure a spot.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Oct. 4, through Jan. 4, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability; must be made online. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; 4 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Not valid on products. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms