By Travelzoo Staff
Located in the historic Knickerbocker On The Lake Hotel on the East Side, the Knick Salon and Spa offers an all-organic experience that uses vegan beauty products including SpaRitual and Peace Spa. For $65, regularly $140, de-stress this holiday season with a choice of a massage or facial paired with hand and foot treatments.
Why we love it
- Choose from 2 winter-themed packages at the Knick Salon and Spa
- For $65, select a Winter Mint massage or facial, both offering additional hand & foot services
- Knick Salon and Spa features organic and chemical-free cleansers and lotions like SpaRitual and Peace Spa products
Nov. 28, 2012 - March 29, 2013
Knick Salon and Spa
1028 E. Juneau Ave.
Milwaukee, WI 53202
- Select either of these two experiences:
- A 60-minute Winter Mint massage paired with a 15-minute foot treatment, using warmed towels and eucalyptus scrub to help exfoliate and followed by a peppermint toner mist, paired with a warm mug of organic mint tea
- A 60-minute Winter Mint facial paired with a 15-minute hand treatment, featuring an aloe-bamboo exfoliation and an antioxidant recovery mask with a touch of mint, as well as a facial massage with mint-infused moisturizer
- As an added bonus, any additional massage, facial, manicure or pedicure booked at the time of service will receive an extra 20% discount.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Nov. 29, through March 29, 2013. Appointments are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person, but additional may be purchased as gifts. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Maximum 2 people per reservation. Group services cannot be guaranteed. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends, including but not limited to Valentine's Day weekend. The spa is closed Sundays and Mondays. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms