By Travelzoo Staff
On the shores of Lake Michigan, discover a city that exudes a friendly Midwestern vibe paired with the makings of a miniature metropolis. Milwaukee, dubbed one of the "best river towns in America" by Outside Magazine, attracts visitors with its eclectic dining that rivals foodie cities, thriving arts and festival scene, and its authority on German beer.
Why we love it
- Travelzoo subscribers can find the city even more appealing with this deal that saves more than 60% at the Hyatt Regency Milwaukee. For $99, travel through June 25 and receive a one-night stay, along with breakfast for two, welcome drinks and Wi-Fi.
- Located in the entertainment district, the hotel acts as the midpoint for exploring the city in every direction. To the west, the MillerCoors Brewery offers free tours and tastings in its outside biergarten. Tour the Harley Davidson Museum, 10 minutes south of the hotel, where more than 400 motorcycles and memorabilia are displayed, or travel five minutes east to marvel at 30,000 works of art exhibited at the Milwaukee Art Museum.
- As warm weather sweeps over the city, spend the day strolling along Lake Michigan, biking on the 50 miles of trails that lace the city, or shopping on Wisconsin Avenue. Kick off the baseball season at the Milwaukee Brewers Baseball Club, and every Thursday in June, locals and visitors can listen to jazz, funk, blues and more at the city's outdoor summer music series.
Hyatt Regency Milwaukee
333 W Kilbourn Ave.
Milwaukee, WI 53203
What's included & when
- March 22, 2013 - June 25, 2013
- Escape for 2 to the Hyatt Regency Milwaukee for more than 60% off
- $99 per night (reg. $199)
- Breakfast for 2 (reg. $30)
- 2 welcome drinks (reg. $24)
- Wi-Fi (reg $10.95)
- Arrivals through June 25, including weekends
- Buy multiple vouchers to stay multiple nights
The fine print
Update: May 27 is no longer available for this deal. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo and use the link on the voucher or call the hotel at 414-276-1234 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: May 7, 14-15, 18, 23-27; June 3-7, 21-22. Reservations are subject to availability, and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms