By Travelzoo Staff
The legendary Bob Dylan and His Band stop for a one-night, intimate, lower-level show this week at the BMO Harris Bradley Center, and tickets are more than 40% off for Travelzoo subscribers. Known as the voice of a generation, the Rock and Roll Hall of Famer has a long list of hits, including "Tangled Up in Blue," "Just Like a Woman" and "Like a Rolling Stone."
Why we love it
- Bob Dylan and His Band play the BMO Harris Bradley Center on Thursday, Nov. 8
- Tickets are more than 40% off, $25.50 (reg. $44.50)
- Mark Knopfler of Dire Straits will open for the legend
- The Rock and Roll Hall of Famer has won 11 Grammy Awards and had numerous hits, such as "Like a Rolling Stone"
Nov. 1, 2012 - Nov. 8, 2012
Bob Dylan & His Band
BMO Harris Bradley Center
1001 North Fourth Street
Milwaukee, WI 53203-1314
Tel: (414) 227-0400
- Lower Level (P3) seats are $25.50, regularly $44.50, for the concert on Thursday, Nov. 8, at 7:30 p.m. at the BMO Harris Bradley Center.
- Throughout his 50-year career, Dylan has won 11 Grammy Awards, one Golden Globe Award and one Academy Award. He's an inductee of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Songwriter's Hall of Fame, and most recently received the Presidential Medal of Freedom this May.
The fine print
To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now." Enter code TZOO in the "Promotions and Special Offers" Box. Choose quantity of tickets and full price from the drop-down menus and click "Find Tickets." Enter security check word. Review order and click "Continue." Choose ticket delivery method and click "Continue." Log in or create an account to finish purchase. Fees of $10.65 per ticket and $5.70 per order are additional.