By Travelzoo Staff
Kick off the start of Miami Spice this year with a night full of unlimited gourmet food samples, a chef competition and live music. For $25, regularly $40, attend Iron Fork by the Miami New Times at the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts on Thursday, Aug. 1, held 7-10 p.m.
Why we love it
- Official Miami Spice kickoff event on August 1, at 7 p.m.
- Unlimited samples from more than 40 restaurants
- Entertainment includes a chef competition and live music
- Event sells out every year -- get tickets early
July 4, 2013 - Aug. 1, 2013
Iron Fork by the Miami New Times
Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts
1300 Biscayne Blvd.
Miami, FL 33132
- Mix and match unlimited tastes from more than 40 top-rated Miami Spice-participating restaurants, including Atrio at the Conrad Miami, The Oceanaire Seafood Room and The Trapiche Room at the JW Marriott.
- Snack on samples while checking out the live chef competition where two chefs will have a basket of food and a secret ingredient and must cook a dish to see who will win the title of Iron Chef. Attending chefs include host and James Beard award winner Allen Susser and reigning Iron Fork champion and judge Daniel Serfer. Plus guests can relax while listening to the tunes from Juke, Aaron Lebos Reality and Steve Acho.
- Note: Photos are from last year's event.
Bring some bills along as there is a cash bar available.
The fine print
Note: Number of available vouchers is limited, so the deal might sell out before the "Time left to buy" expires. Valid on Thursday, Aug. 1. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. Must be 21 years old or older. Must present the voucher and a valid ID at Will Call to receive an official event ticket. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms