By Travelzoo Staff
Take in “gorgeous ocean and beach views”
while having “a romantic dinner” (Zagat) at East End Brasserie, which serves modern American fare. The restaurant is located on the ground floor of The Atlantic Resort & Spa, which was named
one of Travel + Leisure's 500 World's Best Hotels in 2011. For $65, regularly $136, two people can have dinner with wine at this AAA 4-Diamond hotel.
Why we love it
- Take in "gorgeous ocean and beach views" while having "a romantic dinner" (Zagat)
- For $65, the deal includes 2 appetizers, 2 entrees and 2 glasses of wine
- "The hotel that catalyzed Fort Lauderdale's luxe revolution looks better than ever" (Fodor's)
- The Atlantic Resort & Spa earns a 3-star Frommer's Exceptional rating
April 18, 2013 - Oct. 9, 2013
The Atlantic Resort and Spa
The Atlantic Resort & Spa
601 N. Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
- Diners can select from the menu:
- Two appetizers (“starters” and “salads”), such as surf and turf tartare, duck confit or Caesar salad (up to $18 each)
- Two entrees, like herb roasted pork loin, rosemary mustard broiled lamb chops or filet mignon (up to $38 each)
- Two glasses of wine, including 2009 Rodney Strong Chardonnay or 2010 Les Traverses de Fontanes Cabernet Sauvignon (up to $12 each)
- In place of two glasses of wine, use the $24 credit and apply it toward a bottle of wine (view the menu here).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, April 19, through Oct. 9, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms