By Travelzoo Staff
Rock shrimp and crab omelets, Cuban paninis and Rice Krispie-crusted French toast -- it's what's for breakfast at Fix at Blue Moon Hotel, which recently underwent an eight-month renovation and emerged to tons of local attention. Check out what Just Luxe
calls "an ultra cool gastropub
" and indulge in brunch for two any day of the week
for $29, regularly $66.
Why we love it
- Fix at Blue Moon Hotel is "ultra cool," says Just Luxe
- Indulge in brunch with drinks any day for $29 for 2
- Menu highlights include Rice Krispie-crusted French toast and pork belly eggs Benedict
- The entire hotel, including Fix, underwent an 8-month renovation last fall
Jan. 17, 2013 - April 21, 2013
Fix at Blue Moon Hotel
Blue Moon Hotel
944 Collins Ave.
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- The menu was created by Executive Chef David Welch, whose style "incorporates the cultural diversity present in [the area]," according to South Florida Insider. Eater likes his "approachable menu largely influenced by local ingredients." With this offer, guests receive:
- Any two healthy starts, such as Irish oatmeal with apple cinnamon and raisins, or a pastry basket that comes with juice and fruit
- Any two breakfast entrees, such as the breakfast pizza with fried egg, tomatoes, spinach and fresh mozzarella; or the Kurobuto pork belly and quail egg Benedict -- a must-try, says UrbanDaddy
- Two mimosas, Bellinis or bloody marys
Snag a seat on the large brick patio that overlooks the picturesque pool area.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Jan. 21, through April 21, 2013. Reservations are required. Breakfast is served daily from 8 a.m. to noon. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included; an automatic 18% gratuity will be added to the total amount of the bill. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms