By Travelzoo Staff
Novecento Bistro Argentino is a "gotta-hit spot" in 2013, according to Thrillist
's round-up of local food experts' must-try places. Two can wine and dine at this Brickell-area bistro with a feast of grilled meats plus a bottle of wine
or pitcher of sangria and dessert for $59, regularly $102.
Why we love it
- For $59, sit down to an Argentinean steak dinner for 2 at Novecento Bistro Argentino
- Receive an array of grilled meat, including skirt steak, chorizo and chicken
- Diners also get a dessert each and either a bottle of wine or pitcher of sangria
- Zagat praises the restaurant's "great steak" and Gayot calls it one of the top 10 wine bars in Miami
Jan. 10, 2013 - June 9, 2013
Novecento Bistro Argentino
1414 Brickell Ave.
Miami, FL 33131
- Zagat calls out the "great steak" and Gayot names it one of the top 10 wine bars in Miami. Guests will receive the following, served family-style:
- Entrana (skirt steak)
- Vacio (flank steak)
- Pollo (chicken)
- Chorizo (Spanish sausage) and morcilla (blood sausage)
- Roasted bell pepper
- Three side dishes; choice of french fries, mashed potatoes, salad or rice
- A bottle of Trumpeter Malbec, Merlot or Chardonnay or a 33-ounce pitcher of red or white sangria
- Two desserts; choice of a warm crepe or flan mixto
- This deal is valid on Saturdays and Sundays through the beginning of June.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, Jan. 19, through June 9, 2013. Reservations are required. Only valid on Saturday and Sunday from noon to 10 p.m. Not valid on May 12. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person. See below for full terms and conditions. Note: The number of available vouchers is limited, so the deal might sell out before the "Time left to buy" expires.
See all terms