By Travelzoo Staff
Timo's at the Villa Mayfair opened its doors in Coconut Grove two months ago with a globally inspired menu, chic look and laid-back vibe -- all of which have contributed to its 4-star rating on OpenTable. For $59, regularly $112, two people can step inside the eclectically decorated dining room and savor a three-course dinner.
Why we love it
- Visit Timo's at the Villa Mayfair, a new dining destination in Coconut Grove with an eclectic look and laid-back vibe
- The menu is an approach to modern American comfort food with European and Latin inspiration
- For $59, dine on 2 appetizers, 2 entrees and 2 desserts
- Main dishes include the 8-ounce petite filet and double-cut pork chop
- OpenTable users give Timo's a 4-star rating
Feb. 21, 2013 - Aug. 24, 2013
Timo's at the Villa Mayfair
2901 Florida Ave.
Coconut Grove, FL 33133
- Culinary influences from Italy, Peru and Germany all shaped the diverse menu. Select:
- Any two appetizers, such as Peruvian ceviche with aji limo, red onion and cilantro; or German pilsner-braised mussels
- Two entrees, including the 8-ounce petite filet, 14-ounce double-cut pork chop and herb-roasted farm-raised chicken (up to $32 each)
- Any two desserts, such as peanut butter mousse with caramelized banana or creme brulee with seasonal berries (up to $8 each)
- Decor photos by Scott Baker
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Feb. 26, through Aug. 24, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Timo's at the Villa Mayfair is closed Sundays and Mondays; dinner begins at 6 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday. Valid for 2 diners only. Not valid on major holidays, holiday weekends or private event days. An 18% gratuity based on the full value of the check will be added. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms