By Travelzoo Staff
Located inside the AAA 4-Diamond ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa, Mister Collins serves American fare that boasts two OpenTable Diners' Choice awards
including Great for Brunch. UrbanDaddy
lauds Mister Collins for being "an oceanfront temple of comfort food and craft beers," and Haute Living
adds that it has "one of Miami's most luxurious and 'beach chic' dining rooms." Two can have Sunday brunch here for $55, regularly $106.
Why we love it
- Mister Collins is located inside the AAA 4-Diamond ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa
- The restaurant boasts 2 OpenTable Diners' Choice awards
- For $55, 2 can have brunch from a new menu, which debuts Sunday
- "An oceanfront temple of comfort food and craft beers" (UrbanDaddy)
- This posh location houses "one of Miami’s most luxurious and 'beach chic' dining rooms" (Haute Living)
- Mister Collins was featured on "Bite with Belkys" (7News)
Dec. 6, 2012 - March 10, 2013
10295 Collins Ave.
Bal Harbour, FL 33154
- Diners can select from the menu, which debuts Sunday:
- Any two appetizers, like the Granny Smith apple and local lettuces or "pulled" short rib hash
- Any two entrees, like Cape Canaveral shrimp and grits or the butter-poached Maine lobster roll
- Two glasses of prosecco or mimosa
- The menu changes seasonally and everything is made in-house, with a focus on using as many local ingredients as possible. Indoor seating has floor-to-ceiling glass windows that offer ocean views, or choose to sit outside on the patio.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Sunday, Dec. 16, through March 10, 2013. Brunch is valid for Sunday only. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only; multiple vouchers are allowed at the table to accommodate large parties. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. An automatic 20% gratuity will be added to the full value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms