By Travelzoo Staff
Room Service Restaurant Lounge just opened its doors last month and is debuting a new style of Miami dining. The venue is "modeled after a sexy, swanky hotel
with a 'lobby' area in the center filled with leather couches, individual 'suites' lining the side with individual flat-screen TVs, a bar that is anything but mini, and of course, a cascading waterfall on the wall," gloats Miami Eater
Why we love it
- "Modeled after a sexy, swanky hotel," Room Service Restaurant Lounge in Miami boasts a luxurious, vibrantly colored interior (Miami Eater)
- Explore the entire buzzworthy menu created by former Four Seasons chef Miguel Emmanuelli
- Each pair can savor an appetizer, 2 entrees and a shared dessert for $99
- Sip on a signature cocktail each, regularly $17 apiece, and a split of Champagne
- Thrillist recommends starting with the Lobby Sliders, made with top sirloin, pork, veal and prosciutto
Nov. 13, 2012 - Jan. 11, 2013
Room Service Restaurant Lounge
929 Washington Ave.
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Garnering praise from Ocean Drive Magazine, Miami New Times, Sun Sentinel and more, Room Service is offering Travelzoo subscribers an exclusive deal on a three-course, two-drink dinner for two for $99, regularly $190.
- Subscribers have free reign of the menu created by chef Miguel Emmanuelli (formerly of the Four Seasons and The Ritz-Carlton Palm Beach hotels) and can enjoy culinary creations that have created a buzz all over South Florida. Guests will enjoy:
- Two splits of Champagne
- Any one shared small plate, such as the Lobby Sliders with top sirloin, pork, veal and prosciutto, recommended by Thrillist; or the VIP Shrimp and Crab Martini with marinated shrimp, lump crab meat, garlic-lemon aioli and pico de gallo
- Any two entrees, such as the Volcano Skirt Steak, a 12-ounce marinated skirt steak over cassava mashed potatoes, topped with bourbon barbecue sauce and fried onions; or the Bird's Nest, a plantain basket stuffed with skirt steak, chicken or shrimp, served in a tamarind sauce topped with avocado and pico de gallo -- deemed a Sun Sentinel "standout"
- Any shared dessert from the rolling room service cart, such as blueberry cheesecake or tiramisu
- Any two signature cocktails, such as Do Not Disturb, made with rum, lime juice, simple syrup, pineapple juice, pineapple and jalapeno, muddled; or the French Maid with vodka, Irish whiskey and cream-based liquor, coffee, black raspberry liquor and whipped cream
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Nov. 13, through Jan. 11, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. The restaurant is not open on Sundays. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included; a 22% gratuity based on the full value of the check will be required at payment. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms