By Travelzoo Staff
Uvas Restaurant on Biscayne and 69th lights up the historic MiMo District with a European-inspired menu and a 4-star or better rating from nearly 250 reviews across Yelp, TripAdvisor, Urbanspoon and OpenTable. For $45, visit this local favorite for a three-course dinner for two, regularly $85.
Why we love it
- Uvas Restaurant on Biscayne and 69th is a local fave, away from the beach bustle
- The venue has a rating of 4 or more stars on Yelp and OpenTable
- Take your pick of appetizer, 2 entrees and 2 desserts plus espresso
- When we visited, we loved the grilled mahi with roasted tomato shrimp risotto
Nov. 8, 2012 - Feb. 9, 2013
6900 Biscayne Blvd.
Miami, FL 33138
- Our Travelzoo Miami team raves about its local feel away from the bustle of the beach in the Upper East Side; Gayot says it has "a lively casual-chic ambiance."
- Enjoy full reign of the dinner menu and choose an appetizer, two entrees (only excludes the beef filet), two desserts and two cappuccinos or espressos. Our favorites include the passion fruit shrimp ceviche appetizer and grilled mahimahi with roasted tomato shrimp risotto. Note: The beef filet can be ordered for an additional $7 per person (paid directly to the merchant).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Nov. 9, through Feb. 9, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Seasonal items are subject to change. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms