By Travelzoo Staff
Taking the Miami dining scene by storm, Argentinean Doma Polo Bistro is the area's "sexy new chophouse
," says UrbanDaddy
says "meat is what they do." Find out what all the buzz is about with a hearty dinner for two at this month-old downtown restaurant
for $36, regularly $71.
Why we love it
- Dine at one of downtown Miami's newest restaurants, the Argentinean steakhouse Doma Polo Bistro where "meat is what they do," says Thrillist
- 2 can savor an appetizer, 2 entrees and a dessert for $36, regularly $71
- UrbanDaddy calls it "a sexy new chophouse" where a seat on the patio is a must-have
- The restaurant just celebrated its grand opening at the end of August
- Try the locro -- described on the menu as "the most traditional Argentinean dish" -- a slowly stewed combo of pork, beef, grains and squash
Oct. 4, 2012 - Jan. 5, 2013
Doma Polo Bistro
900 Biscayne Blvd.
Miami, FL 33132
- Inspired by the sport of polo, the eclectic interior is an ode to this classic pastime with "cattle-branded tables, horse-stall-housed booths [and] rustic wood walls covered in riding crops, helmets and mallets," describes UrbanDaddy. Get comfortable at this warmly welcomed hot spot with:
- Shared appetizer, soup or salad, such as ceviche de pescado, fresh corvina fish marinated in lime juice with onions in citrus ginger sauce; or matambritos, rolled and stuffed flank beef with spinach, peppers and eggs served with a potato and onion salad (up to $15)
- Two entrees, such as locro -- "the most traditional Argentinean dish" -- a combination of pork, beef, grains and squash stewed slowly; the 9-ounce grilled skirt steak with a tropical mixed root vegetable puree and salsa criolla; or pan-roasted local mahimahi with jasmine rice, beetroot salad and roasted peppers in a tomato vinaigrette (up to $24 each)
- Any shared dessert, such as vanilla panna cotta with mixed berries and purple coulis; or the tiramisu-style "fernet" sabayon with lady fingers cake and Coca-Cola sauce -- an UrbanDaddy favorite
- Check out the menu here (seasonal items are subject to change).
Doma Polo Bistro is located across the street from the American Airlines Arena -- perfect for pairing dinner with a concert or game.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Oct. 5, through Jan. 5, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Seasonal items are subject to change. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included; a 20% gratuity based on the full price of the check will be added at payment. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms