By Travelzoo Staff
"White-linen service, the A+ atmosphere and the delicious Northern Italian cuisine
" have made Grazie Italian Cuisine "one of South Florida's most elegant restaurants" says South Beach Magazine
. Two can enjoy a night out at this Miami Beach favorite and savor dinner for two with wine for $59, regularly $114.
Why we love it
- For $59, savor a dinner for 2 with wine at Grazie Italian Cuisine in Miami Beach, regularly $114
- South Beach Magazine celebrates Grazie for its "white-linen service, the A+ atmosphere and the delicious Northern Italian cuisine"
- Zagat recommends the Polpette di la Nona (Grandma's meatballs) and rates the cuisine "very good to excellent" (25)
- Try entrees like risotto frutti di mare with seafood, tomatoes and white wine or the 10-ounce filet mignon with Grazie's specialty rub
- Grazie has been frequented by celebs such as Michael Jordan and Kanye West
Sept. 6, 2012 - Nov. 30, 2012
Grazie Italian Cuisine
701 Washington Ave.
South Beach, FL 33139
- Zagat deems Grazie a "down-to-earth oasis" with "delicious, honest Italian fare" and rates the cuisine "very good to excellent" (25). Receive:
- Two appetizers, such as the signature lobster bisque or Zagat-recommended Polpette di la Nona (Grandma's meatballs) (up to $17 each)
- Two entrees, such as linguine vongole with fresh little neck clams, garlic and white wine sauce; or the 10-ounce filet mignon with Grazie's specialty rub (up to $29 each)
- Two glasses of wine, such as an Argentinian malbec, Australian sauvignon blanc or Californian chardonnay (up to $11 each)
- The $22 wine credit can be alternatively applied toward the purchase of a bottle with dinner.
- Grazie has also entertained the likes of many celebrities, including Kanye West, Michael Jordan, Bill Bellamy and more.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Sept. 7, through Nov. 30, 2012. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for 2 diners only. The $22 wine credit can be alternatively applied toward the purchase of a bottle of wine during dinner. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for dinner, dine-in only. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms