By Travelzoo Staff
The inaugural Miami Beer Festival takes place this coming January. Book early and save $15 on tickets to the event, at which you can taste dozens of local, craft and international brews. The festival takes place at the Marlins Park West Plaza.
Why we love it
- Book early and save on tickets to the Miami Beer Festival in Marlins Park West Plaza
- General Admission tickets are $25, regularly $40, and include unlimited tastings
- The event takes place Saturday, Jan. 19, from 7-10 p.m.
- Yuengling, Widmer, Anchor Steam and Abita are among the beers the event is featuring
Dec. 10, 2012 - Jan. 20, 2013
Miami Beer Festival
1390 Northwest 6th St
Miami, FL 33125
- Tickets, which include unlimited tastings, are $25, regularly $40, for the event on Saturday, Jan. 19, from 7-10 p.m.
- A wide variety of beers from all over the world will be served -- including Wynwood Brewing Company, Yuengling, Hatuey, Crispin, Widmer, Anchor Steam and Abita. Live music and gourmet food trucks also will be on-site.
The fine print
Select "Buy Now" to book directly on Eventbrite. Enter quantity then click "Order Now." Discount will be automatically applied. Must log in or create a new account to complete transaction. Fees of $2.37 per ticket will be additional. No refunds or exchanges. Attendees must be 21 or older.