By Travelzoo Staff
New York Magazine
says Supple Spa is "hushed" and "romantic," and Time Out New York
named the spa one of its top 10 picks for Spa Week. For $49, relax at this Flatiron oasis with an hourlong massage and a glass of wine, regularly up to $146.
Why we love it
- For more than 65% off the regular price, receive an hourlong massage at Supple Spa in the Flatiron District
- This deal includes your choice of massage, including the decadent hot lava stone, deep tissue or Swedish treatment and a glass of red wine
- New York Magazine calls the spa "romantic" and a neighborhood "mainstay"
- Or for $99, bring a date for a hot lava stone, deep tissue or Swedish couples massage, regularly up to $290
Oct. 18, 2012 - Feb. 19, 2013
55 W. 19th St. (between 5th & 6th Ave.)
New York, NY 10011
- This Local Deal includes:
- A choice of 60-minute massage: opt for either a decadent hot lava stone massage (reg. $136), Swedish (reg. $64) or deep tissue massage (reg. $85)
- A glass of red wine ($10 value)
- Or for $99, take advantage of the spa's double-occupancy private rooms with a hot stone, Swedish or deep tissue couples massage and two glasses of red wine, regularly up to $290.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Oct. 19, through Feb. 19, 2013. Appointments are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional may be purchased as gifts. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 24 hours' notice. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms