By Travelzoo Staff
Store away those winter coats and embrace the coming of spring with this Local Deal for an hourlong bike rental from Central Park Sightseeing, a company TripAdvisor users rate 4.5 stars. This deal for $10 (reg. $21) includes an hourlong bike rental, an ice cream treat and a drink.
Why we love it
- Pedal toward summer with this Local Deal for biking through Central Park
- For $10, get an hourlong bike rental from Central Park Sightseeing
- Includes bike rental, ice cream treat, drink, lock, map and helmet
- Central Park Sightseeing earns a 4.5-star rating on TripAdvisor
- Upgrade to a 2-hour rental for $13 or a 3-hour rental for $15
April 29, 2013 - Sept. 14, 2013
Central Park Sightseeing
56 West 56th St.
New York, NY 10019
- Bike through Central Park's 843 acres and cycle past famous sites like the Central Park Zoo, the Central Park Carousel, Wollman Rink and the Loeb Boathouse. New York was ranked among the top 10 of Bicycling magazine's feature "America's Top 50 Bike-Friendly Cities" last year.
- For $13 per person, extend your rental to two hours, or for $15 per person, make it a three-hour trip. All deals come with an ice cream treat, drink, bike rental, lock, illustrative map and helmet.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, April 30, through Sept. 14, 2013. Reservations are required and must be made online and 24 hours in advance. Sign into or create an account with Schedulicity and proceed as directed to make a reservation. Reservations are subject to availability. Departure point for bike rental is 56 W. 56th St. Includes helmet, bike lock and map. Rentals are offered every day from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Guests under 18 years old must have guardian sign a waiver. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms