By Travelzoo Staff
"Monty Python's Spamalot," based on cult classic "Monty Python and the Holy Grail," was hailed by The New Yorker as a smash hit and The New York Times as the year's best new musical when it opened on Broadway in 2005. Tickets to see the Tony Award winner for Best Musical at La Crosse Center are up to 45% off for Travelzoo subscribers.
Why we love it
- "Monty Python's Spamalot," a musical based on "Monty Python and the Holy Grail," comes to La Crosse Center March 13
- Tickets start at $19.50; pay $10 more for Main Floor seats
- The New Yorker calls this show "a no-holds-barred smash hit"
- Promo code TZOO is required; see complete booking instructions
Feb. 25, 2013 - March 13, 2013
La Crosse Center
300 Harborview Plaza
La Crosse, WI 54601
- Three seating levels are available for the one-night engagement Wednesday, March 13, at 7:30 p.m.:
- Sections 315-317 and 323-325 ... $19.50, reg. $30.50
- Sections 318-322 ... $21.50, reg. $40.50
- Main Floor rows 16-30 and Sections 211-229 ... $29.50, reg. $46.50
- King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table embark on an epic journey of silliness in this show, complete with beautiful showgirls and killer rabbits. The musical was written by Eric Idle, an original Python and cast member of "Monty Python and the Holy Grail."
- Booking Instructions
- Click "Buy Now." Enter code TZOO in the box and click "OK." Click "Show Offer on Map," then select seats in a valid section and click "Checkout." Enter the security question and click "Continue," then review order and click "Continue" again. Select a ticket delivery method and click "Continue," then create an account or log in to book. Mobile users: Scroll down and tap "See more ticket options." Under "Travelzoo," choose a quantity of tickets and price level, enter the promo code TZOO and click "Find Tickets."
The fine print
A promo code is required; see complete booking instructions. Additional fees of $4.50-$7.75 per ticket and $4.40 per order will apply. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo. Full-price tickets are subject to the same fees. TicketFast delivery costs an additional $2.50.